A community of students, passionate about proclaiming Jesus Christ to a generation. We believe that doing life together is the best way to build each other up and be all-in for Jesus. We want to sharpen each other as we make bold steps of faith to share the good news of Christ to all.
We want to develop a student community of young adults who are passionate about living for Jesus in every aspect of our lives – and helping foster a culture which sees “Iron sharpen iron” (Proverbs 27:17), as young leaders are encouraged and developed to be pioneering men and women of God. We are a social bunch with lots of events, trips, and worship nights planned this year - so make sure you check out facebook where it all gets announced.
- Student Welcome lunches: We run a few lunches at the beginning of term to help you to get to know us and to connect you in with all that we do.
- Student Community Groups: Big church needs smaller community as well - join a group which works for you. We have two dedicated student groups that meet on two different nights of the week. We join together for larger social gatherings and fellowship, as well as getting stuck into the rest of church life together.
- Weekend away: Once a year we take all the students away for a lovely weekend spent in the countryside. This helps us build relationships, seek God together and build community. We normally have a few different speakers, time to reflect, lots of yummy food as well as lots of games and laughter together.
- After Hours Cafe: night cafe till the early hours, pop in before or after your night out for chilled tunes in the cafe lounge, Normally run the first month or so of term.
- Serving: Get really stuck into church by serving on one of our teams. They range from refreshments to kids work. Let's see your giftings flourish, let us know where you might be interested to serve.
Meet The Team
Make sure you get connected! We have a dedicated student team who are a great way to help you feel connected and get stuck into church life.
Say "Hi," to Dan, James, Sarah & Mike and we'll help you find your place - maybe even take you for a coffee!
Keep in Touch